Mother’s Day Gift Ideas For New and Expecting Mums
Mother’s Day is a reason to celebrate the amazing women who have given us life, love, and guidance. Whether the mom in your life is a first-time mother, an expecting mother, or a seasoned pro, she deserves to feel special and appreciated. But with so many gift options available, it can be challenging to find the perfect gift that truly expresses how much you care. So, let’s take a moment to think outside the box and explore some unique Mother’s Day gift ideas that will make her feel extra special and loved.
- Personalised pendant: A wearable gift is always a great idea for a new mum or mum-to-be as it can be something she keeps for the rest of her life as a reminder of this special time. Consider her tastes, such as whether she prefers statement jewellery or something more understated, and personalise it with her favourite colour, the name of the baby or maybe the initials of the whole family.
- Your favourite childhood book: This is a sentimental idea that any book lover will appreciate. Give her your favourite childhood book with a note to the baby. It’s something the mother can read to their child in the future, and she’ll always remember this day. Consider adding a book for the mother to read, too!
- Voucher: Give her the freedom to choose something for herself with a gift voucher to one of her favourite mama shops.
- Cosy gift box: Being a mum is hard work, so why not put together a cosy gift box for her? Think warm slippers, soft blankets and hot cocoa. A little bit of comfort goes a long way for both new and expecting mums. And if she’s breastfeeding, consider adding some delicious lactation cookies to go with it.
- High tea experience: Who doesn’t love food? Take her for a high tea experience for a memorable day out. If she’s a new mum, the baby can come too, and if she’s still pregnant, it’s a great way to get out and about and enjoy some time together before the baby arrives.
- Plant: For mums with green thumbs, consider a plant that they can watch grow alongside their baby. Choose a fun or memorable pot plant that suits her taste and her home.
- Diary: A beautiful diary is a great gift for a new mum. She can use it to write all about the experience or write letters to her child to give to them when they’re older. It’s a sentimental and practical gift that will be treasured for years to come.
With these Mother’s Day gift ideas, you can easily find something that suits the beautiful mum in your life. Whether you’re looking for a sentimental gift or something practical, there’s something for everyone. Celebrate this special day and show your appreciation for all that she does. After all, being a mother is one of the toughest jobs out there, and they deserve to feel appreciated.
Zoe Sage came from a genuine desire to ease into the transition to motherhood and breastfeeding because - let’s be honest - motherhood is no joke. Owned and operated by a young mother of two, Zoe Sage is all about offering incredible products that reduce stress levels instead of increasing them.
From baby sleeping bags, silicone feeding sets and our signature Five In One Multi Use Mama Cover, we’ve got the essentials of motherhood covered alongside free shipping over $100, a thirty day returns policy, and of course, flexible payment options like ZipPay and Afterpay.
If you are on the hunt for baby products that actually benefit you and your family, follow us on Instagram to stay updated on new arrivals, or get in touch with us today if you have a query about one of our items available at Zoe Sage.