OHBaby! Awards 2020 – SILVER WINNER – Best Baby Sling/Carrier – Boba Wrap
New Zealand’s most popular stretchy wrap, loved by babywearing consultants here and around the world. The Boba Wrap is a wonderfully ergonomic baby carrier which can be from newborn. Simply tie the material snug against your body and achieve a perfect fit every time. Comfortable for you and your baby.
The Serenity Boba Wrap is a 2-way stretch fabric, which means it stretches both around you and your baby and across the wrap, rather than just the 1-way across stretch that is common in basic cotton wraps. Wear your Boba Wrap round the house, out and about and perfect for discreet and comfortable breastfeeding when you are out too.
Boba wrap fits all size adults, so there’s no need to adjust it or buy a different carrier.
The Serenity Wraps are made from Boba’s much loved bamboo and organic cotton fabric.
- Comfortably wraps babies from birth to 16kg
- 68% Viscose from Bamboo, 25% Organic Cotton, 7% Spandex
- Two way stretch that provides flexibility, adjustability, and real support
- No guess tying! Our intelligent fabric will cling perfectly to the contours of your body and your baby
- One size fits all – creates a custom fit every time you tie
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute – Certified Hip Healthy
- Machine washable, tumble dry on low
- 68% Viscose from Bamboo, 25% Cotton, 7% Spandex
- We suggest spot cleaning regularly and washing only when necessary to extend the life of your carrier
- Wash on a delicate cycle with cold water and tumble dry on low
|Age range||Newborn upwards. Most families swap to a carrier at about 6 months|
|Weight range||Newborn to 16kg|
|Adult size||The Boba Wrap fits all adults|
|Length||The Boba Wrap is 5m long|