The Tula Half Buckle Baby Carrier is a stylish soft structured carrier with the addition of long ties for extra comfort and fit. It provides all the benefits of a wrap, with the ease-of-use, support and flexibility of a more structured carrier.
Since its launch in Australia the feedback from Australian mums & dads about the Tula Half Buckle Baby Carrier has been fantastic, and this carrier is set to become a favourite down under!
Keep your baby close, keep your hands free to get things done, and relax knowing your baby is safe and secure in your Tula Half Buckle Carrier. Its comfy, simple to use and available in a variety of stylish colours & designs.
Use right from newborn to toddler with no newborn insert required.
SEWED BY HAND IN POLAND!
Highlights of the Tula Half Buckle Carrier:
- Cushioned and Crossable shoulder straps for great wearing comfort
- Fully adjustable seat panel 3 width settings and 2 height settings which gives a good fit for newborn, infant and toddler stages
- Large front pocket for storing keys, key card etc
- Wide padded waist belt for good lumbar support and to assist with long wearing
- Removable hood
- Extra padding around leg opening
- Can Be Used in 3 Positions: Front inward facing, hip and back positions
- Machine washable in cold water
Whats the Difference Between a Half Buckle Carrier, a Full Buckle Carrier & a Wrap?
A half-buckle carrier such as this one from Tula is designed to combine the natural feel and support of a wrap with the ease and adjust-ability of a full buckle carrier.
A wraps is a really natural way keep your baby close, snug and comfortable but they can sometimes be a bit tricky to put on and adjust, and may lack support in some places. Full buckle carriers are easily adjustable, very supportive and ergonomically designed for the wearer to reduce back strain and provide a comfortable wearing experience, but some people find the straps dig-in, and they may feel more bulky and provide less connection to your baby.
This clever half-buckle carrier has adjustable shoulder straps which can be crossed over and then come back and wrap around under your babies bottom to provide extra support and lift where you need it!